The divorce papers [compact disc] / Susan Rieger.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rush City Public Library||CDB RIE||32050007475434||Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780804166331 : CMD
- ISBN: 0804166331 : CMD
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (13 hrs., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Abridged edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Random House Audio, 2014.
Title from disc label.
"This abridgement has been approved by the author"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by a selection of narrators.
"The story of a high-profile, messy divorce, and the endearingly cynical young lawyer dragooned into handling it, told solely via personal correspondence, office memos, emails, articles, and legal papers"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Compact disc, Spoken word.
Divorce > Fiction.
Domestic relations > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Divorce settlements > Fiction.