Nutshell : a novel [kit] / Ian McEwan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wyoming Area Giese Memorial Library||BCK McE||32050008188218||Book Club Kit||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0525431942 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780525431947 : PAP
- Physical Description: 12 books (197 pages) in a tote box ; 11 x 15 x 7 + 1 folder.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Anchor Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC., 2017, c2016.
Twelve copies of this title are in a book club kit for checkout.
Trudy has betrayed her husband, John. She's still in the marital home--a dilapidated, priceless London townhouse--but John's not here. Instead, she's with his brother, the profoundly banal Claude, and the two of them have a plan. But there is a witness to their plot: the inquisitive, nine-month-old resident of Trudy's womb. Told from a perspective unlike any other, Nutshell is a classic tale of murder and deceit from one of the world's master storytellers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Book club kit.
Pregnant women > Fiction.
Married women > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
No Content Available