Living the good long life : a practical guide to caring for yourself and others / Martha Stewart.
"[A] handbook for living your healthiest life after 40, with expertise from doctors and specialists on eating, exercising, wellness, and organizing, as well as caring for others"--P.  of cover.
- ISBN: 9780307462886 : PAP
- ISBN: 0307462889 : PAP
- Physical Description: 400 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, c2013.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 381-387) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Healthy living today. Healthy eating ; Healthy fitness ; Healthy brain ; Healthy outlook ; Healthy living every day ; Healthy looks ; Healthy home -- Healthy living into tomorrow. Healthy living into the future ; Healthy caring.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older people > Health and hygiene.
Older people > Psychology.
Well-being > Age factors.
Aging > Prevention.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.