The one-in-a-million boy [kit] / Monica Wood.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium.
3 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cambridge Public Library||BCK WOO||32050008373026||Book Club Kit||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780544947214 : PAP
- ISBN: 0544947215 : PAP
- Physical Description: 12 books (326 pages) in a tote box ; 11 x 15 x 7 + 1 folder.
- Edition: First Mariner Books edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Mariner Books, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2017, c2016.
Twelve copies of this title are in a book club kit for checkout.
After his eleven-year-old son dies, guitarist Quinn Porter does yard work for an aged Lithuanian immigrant, Ona Vitkus, whom his son had often visited and comes to a resolution about his son's death as Ona discusses his son's capacity to listen and learn.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Book club kit.
Friendship > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Intergenerational relations > Fiction.